HAMBERGER SANITARY goes green
The focus of our environmental management system is the continuous further development of our environmental performance in terms of ecologically sustainable and environmentally friendly production. Our long-standing ISO 14001 certification shows that we have already achieved great success in this area.
With the help of an advanced energy management system, we are permanently reducing our own energy consumption and at the same time increasing our energy efficiency in accordance with ISO standard 50001.
CO2 reduction and energy management
- We have been generating CO₂-neutral energy with our biomass and hydropower plants for more than 50 years.
- We invest heavily in the expansion of our existing photovoltaic plants (over 2 million euros in 2022 alone).
- 1/3 of the material used for thermoset models is renewable cellulose.
- Thermoplastic seats are fully recyclable.
- Production waste is recycled: e.g. thermoset as blasting agent for paint removal.
- Wherever possible, plastic packaging is replaced by other materials.
- Where plastic is still needed, we reduce the amount used and/or use more environmentally friendly materials (e.g. biodegradable plastic).
- We continue to evaluate and test new packaging solutions (e.g. alternative packaging for hinges).
Code of Conduct
Our compliance guidelines
We are committed to environmentally, socially and sustainably responsible corporate governance. We expect the same behavior from our employees, suppliers and their subcontractors. Our Code of Conduct is based on national laws and regulations as well as international conventions.
Climate neutral company - Hamberger Sanitary GmbH
Sustainability and climate protection are firmly anchored in our corporate strategy. Hamberger Sanitary GmbH in Rosenheim is already a climate neutral company! Climate neutrality means that all emissions of our company are calculated and offset via a certified climate protection project.